Saturday, June 03, 2006

 

"MADE WITH LOVE" CHARMS



Thank you, Marianne! Today's mail brought a sweet surprise! Last week Marianne Lang sent two squares for Cindi's comfortghan that I am assembling and she had attached this cute little heart-shaped charm that read "Made with Love" on the squares. I commented how cute these were and that I was going to have to get some of them, too. Well, without even telling me she was planning this, Marianne sent me a whole package of them! How excited I was when I opened the weighty envelope, curious as to what she could possibly be sending to me, only to discover a package of these cute little charms!

Thank you so much, Marianne! How sweet of you! You've definitely put a smile on my face.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?